We offer a full range of HOME
get an instant quote

Cover for COMMERCIAL properties, plus
UNOCCUPIED commercial property

Get an instant quote, for Landlord, Property
Owners and home insurance

We are pleased to launch our new cover
for HIGH NET WORTH - Private Clients.
We offer cover for purpose built and house conversion FLATS or APARTMENTS

Overseas Property Insurance

Our Overseas Property Insurance is administered by our sister company Insure My Villa who specialise in Overseas Property Insurance for ex-pats who either live permanently abroad and need Overseas Home Insurance or own a property overseas and need Holiday Home Insurance, including Holiday Home Lets.

We have developed a website to provide you with all the necessary information you may require regarding Overseas Home Insurance and you will be able to obtain instant online quotes and cover.

Our policy offers one of the widest covers available in the market and we include as standard some very special covers and options that we think will be of benefit. In addition you will also have the option to include a UK Home Insurance under the same policy for added value and a two property discount.

In addition to the standard insurance perils we also provide the following covers with all our Overseas Home Insurance policies:

Key Features

  • Accidental Damage to fixed glass, sanitary ware and underground services under Buildings
  • Accidental Damage to TV's, Satellite Decoders and Audio/Visual Equipment under Contents
  • Accidental Breakage of Mirrors and Glass in Furniture under Contents
  • Loss of Rent and/or Alternative Accommodation
  • Trace and Access Cover
  • Electrical Power Surge Cover
  • Solar Panels Covered under Buildings
  • Up to £1,000,000 Legal Liability to the public Cover
  • Emergency Travel Expenses
  • Index Linking

Cover can also be extended to the Overseas Property Insurance to provide cover for:

  • Accidental Damage to Buildings
  • Accidental Damage to Contents
  • Fixtures and Fittings of the Property not covered by a block buildings policy under Contents
  • Freezer Contents
  • Additional Money and Credit Cards
  • Pedal Cycles while away from the home
  • Loss of Electrical Supply Sold Back to the Grid
  • Valuables and Personal Possessions while away from the home
  • Your UK Home Insurance can also be added to the same policy

Should you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us or your insurance agent.

The full terms and conditions can be found in the Insure My Villa Overseas Home Insurance policy wording, please click the Summary of Cover button below to view or download a current copy of this policy.

When you click for a quote you will be transferred to the www.insuremyvilla.com website